Gastech will celebrate the launch of the Conference Programme at a networking reception. All industry colleagues are invited to join us to network and meet with our Gastech Speakers.
Date: Wednesday 8 May 2019
Location: The Houston Club, 49th Floor - Address: 910 Louisiana St Suite 4900, Houston, TX 77002, USA
- 19:00 Arrival & registration
- Welcome from the organisers dmg events
- Welcome from Andy Icken, Chief Development Officer, Mayor’s Office – City of Houston
- An update from the Gastech Governing Body Co-chairs
- Andrew Clifton, General Manager and Chief Executive Officer, Society of International Gas Tanker and Terminal Operators (SIGTTO) & Gastech Technical Governing Body Co-Chair
- Paul Sullivan, Senior Vice President, Global LNG & FLNG, WorleyParsons & Gastech Strategic Governing Body Co-Chair
- Christopher Caswell, Director, Global LNG and FLNG Technology & Development, KBR & Gastech Technical Governing Body Co-Chair
- Welcome from the Gastech 2019 Co-hosts - Senior Representatives from ExxonMobil, Shell, Tellurian
Glenn Wright, Vice President, Shell Energy Americas
Sarah Howell, Exhibitions and Communications Manager, ExxonMobil
Meg Gentle, President and CEO, Tellurian Inc.
- 19:50 Live entertainment & networking drinks
- 21:00 Event concludes
Free parking is available for all guests.
For accommodation please contact our Housing Agent Experient for preferential rates - [email protected]
Please fill in the form below to RSVP to attend the Conference Launch Party taking place in Houston, Texas. An RSVP is required and due to limited space, entry will be on a first-come-first-served basis.